Wednesday, November 26, 2014

secondhand stuff

I have been buying a lot of secondhand stuff lately, so I thought I'd share some of my findings here.



In this outfit I'm wearing my new favourite winter coat, which I found from thrift store and it cost only 8,50€. It's in perfect shape and I'm pretty sure the quality is good since it's originally from Carlings. The label is 'Saints & Mortals' and I already had some of their other pieces and they have served me well so far.



 I was actually looking for a scarf in that color and I was really pleased to find that one from the 'free' basket from recycling center. I think somebody had knitted it by themselves 'cause it wasn't quite finished because there were some strings hanging from it. I made my friend Jenni finish it while we were editing a video at school and now I have a perfect scarf!



In this outfit the floral shirt is seconhand. It was 0,50€ and I found it from recycling center. The cardigan is actually new and I bought it last Saturday from Mick's. I was at their event for bloggers a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with their long cardigans. I got pretty good discount last weekend so I had to buy this one.

 I don't really buy that much new stuff anymore basically because I'm trying to save money for Korea. I also have way too many clothes already, so I think it will be easier to let go some of the clothes when I have only paid 0-3€ for them.

8 comments:

  1. ihana paita ja huivi <3 Etenkin huivin väri miellyttää mua ihan liian paljon ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Oli kyllä melkonen tuuri löytää toi huivi :)

      Delete
  2. Voi että oot tehny kivoja löytöjä! Mie en jotenki ikinä löydä mitään kirppareilta, asiaan saattaa tosin vaikuttaa seki että ihan liian harvoin saa aikaseksi lähteä kierteleen niitä. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, joo siellä pittää käyä aika usein löytääkseen parhaat jutut ;D Mulle toi kirppistely on vähän semmosta terapiaa, et ei oo niin väliä vaikka ei löytyiskään mitään, mutta siinä ku ettii ja penkoo tavaroita ni aivot nollaa ihan kokonaan eikä aattele mittään muuta :---D

      Delete